Find Past Posts About Specific Subjects
CONTACT MEI would love to hear from you, so please drop me an email anytime you would like. Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Duquesne Hunky
Join 1,924 other subscribers
Search the Blog
Patricia Nowlin on DUQUESNE PENNSYLVANIA –…
- 1 – CLICK HERE TO LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE, WHO YOU WERE, AND WHERE YOU ARE LIVING!!
- 1A – Christ the Light of the World Facebook Page
- 2 – WE ARE DUQUESNE – Facebook Page
- 3 – PATTI
- 4 – Tube City Online – McKeesport News
- 5 – McKeesport Memories Facebook Page
- 6 – Jim's Hot Dogs Facebook Fan Page
- Brian Butko Books – ALL ABOUT OUR HOMETOWN AREA AND MEMORIES
- Duquesne Native Lisa Alzo – Author and Genealogist
- Mifflin Township Historical Society
- Sisters of Saint Joseph – Baden, Pa
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Letters to Santa – 1955
As we sit on the cusp of December today, I began researching Letters to Santa from The Duquesne Times. In previous post, I have posted letters from 1921, 1948, 1956 and 1957. The letters in this post are from 1955 … Continue reading
Posted in Christmas Memories, Wintertime 15 Comments
Blueberries on the Hill – A Love Story
I have finally made plans for what is becoming my annual Christmas time trip to Duquesne! Currently, my plans are to arrive Friday evening, December 7th and to stay until Wednesday, December 12th. I make this trip each year to visit … Continue reading
Posted in Life in General, Miscellaneous, My Hunky Family, Parents 17 Comments
Happy Hunky Thanksgiving!
I am always scouring The Duquesne Times or Observer for interesting tidbits of information to share with you. As I was rummaging through decades of issues, I came across some interesting facts about Thanksgiving in Duquesne. For instance, in the … Continue reading
Ignore A Previous Post – Please!
Someone has decided to hack my blog somehow and post an announcement for “making money.” Just so you know, I DID NOT post the article titled “Wow! I started making money finally! Awesome!” I only wish I DID start making … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Turkeys and Pigs and Deer, OH MY!
I have to apologize. Between dealing with hurricane Sandy living here on the beach and also trying to recover from a horrible cold and sinus infection, I have been lax on posting anything to my blog these last few weeks. … Continue reading